Poslané v: Reštauračné a stravovacie služby v Amsterdam | Posted: |
Bakers & Roasters Amsterdam is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our passionate team.
- You are a passionate cook
- You love working in an international environment
- You have experience and passion for cooking the best brunch in town
We are a busy New Zealand-style cafe serving all-day brunch, lunch, and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in-house and all Accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
The right applicant must have:
• 2 years minimum experience working in a commercial kitchen
• Experience with line/service cooking and running the pass
• Able to work with speed and accuracy Ensuring dishes are plated with flair and to spec while making sure quality is never compromised.
• Competent in all aspects of food preparation and cooking.
• Passionate about food and dedicated to working to the best of your abilities every day.
• Excellent hygiene standards Ensuring always clean and well organized in the kitchen.
• Current EU Recognized Food safety training certification
• Able to follow restaurant recipes and established work practices
• Works well both as part of a team When or un-supervised
• Must be bootable work both during the week and weekends.
What we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee & tea as much as you wish
- Great discounts for you and your friends at our locations when you are not on duty
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
If you meet all of these requirements please send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the team.
We apologize that we can not reply to all applications and do not sponsor work visas.
Compensation is based on competitive market rate (depending on experience) + 19.49% holiday pay + tips!
Apply for this job
- Od 11 EUR/Hour
- 11 EUR/Hour