Poslané v: Iné v Kuvajt | Posted: |
The role of Instructor is to ensure that Kuwaiti national trainers, technicians and engineers receive the skills and knowledge required for them to perform their duties and to assess skills, knowledge and vocational competencies against international best practices and standards.
Job Role Responsibilities:
* Instructors shall support the Operations Technical Professional Development Team to deliver training and assessment to Technicians and Graduates, using currently available training hand-outs and materials, in classroom, OJT and Oil Field locations.
* Conduct a full review of all associated training materials, make recommendations and implement updating of all training programs.
* Provide 'Train the Trainer' support to existing KOC Instructors through classroom sessions, On the Job training, Job Shadowing, discussions, etc.
* Take an active part reviewing training alignment with future business needs and technical challenges. This includes aligning learning modules and format with any new training facilities within the Company and implementing international accreditation of all programs delivered.
* Support the wider Team and Learning Community in any other Training or Learning & Development initiatives identified for their related Job.
* Diploma in Technical Subject - Water Handling (BTEC, NVQ, HND etc.)
* Experience as Technician and above in relevant industry.
* Minimum 15 years' experience in related field and specialty with experience with International Major Oil & Gas Companies in an Operational - Upstream Environment.
* Minimum of 4 years previous experience of technical training delivery and assessment in classroom, and OJT workplace training.
* Previous experience of developing, reviewing and upgrading training materials and curriculum.
* Current knowledge of international best practice in the field of mechanical training.
* Current driving license.
* Experience working for major international Oil & Gas Companies.
* Recognized Assessor and Verifier qualifications
* Exposure to Vocational Qualifications Frameworks (NVQ's)
* Be capable of working with different cultures, coach and mentor existing staff, and developing good working relationships.
* Needs to have a flexible attitude to all work activities, and be prepared to accept training schedule changes, and to work unsocial hours if required.
* Willingness to travel within client desert locations and gathering centres in Kuwait for work requirements
Salary & Benefits:
* Residential Role - Staff Contract
* Salary - KWD 3,000/Month (Non Negotiable)
* Accommodation - KWD 300/Month (Non Negotiable)
* Individual Vehicle along with fuel will be provided by the Company
* Annual Leave ticket for employee & spouse
* Annual increment up to 3.5%
* Medical Insurance for employee & spouse
* 30 calendar days annual leave plus Kuwait Public Holidays
For more information or to apply, please email