Poslané v: Administratíva a podporné služby v Austin | Posted: |
We're looking for a Systems Administrator to join our growing Professional Services team.
Who we are:
Integris (formerly MyITpros) is a managed services provider with a track record of providing stellar support along with both technical and security guidance to companies of all sizes. Integris spans the gap for businesses who need a greater depth of skilled IT experts but cannot justify the internal investment it requires. We've been partnering with Austin businesses for more than 25 years to provide the best possible IT support. Anything from user support to an entire network refresh, we make sure our clients are always up and running.
But what sets us apart from the competition is our culture. We value the opportunity to learn and improve which is why we encourage technical certifications and even pay for them. We also cultivate a truly collaborative environment. Our technical staff works in teams with a wide range of expertise, so you're able to collaborate on issues and learn from one another to provide quality service for our clients.
What you'll do:
As a Professional Services Systems Administrator, youll scope and deploy IT projects for our clients. These responsibilities will require you to maintain client satisfaction by completing projects on time and within budget. Your day-to-day activities will include: solving complex IT solutions, executing projects, and communicating often with clients.
A successful candidate for this position will have a passion for all things technology and helping others. If you believe you would be a good fit for our fun, laid-back, but hard-working culture, follow the link at the bottom to submit your resume and cover letter.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Install and configure IT infrastructure for clients including servers, storage, virtualization, and network solutions.
* Communicate often with clients and document all results.
* Update site and network documentation for all client projects.
* Provide consulting services to the account manager to help analyze, design, develop, recommend and implement complex IT solutions.
* Coordinate with account manager to assist and advise in product purchases requested by clients.
* Scope and execute IT projects.
* Maintain or improve technical proficiency via courses, exams, certifications, etc.
* Be available to troubleshoot and resolve Tier 2 and 3 technical issues involving any of the following:
* Microsofts core business applications: Windows Server/Desktop, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint.
* Cloud technologies: Office 365. Azure, AWS, Google Workspace.
* Remote access solutions: Citrix, VPN, Terminal Services.
* Backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery solutions.
* Networking: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
* VoIP telephone systems.
* Other hardware and peripherals.
* Participate in after-hours work when necessary.
* Provide on-site support as needed.
* Other duties as requested.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working for a managed services provider, or 5 years of relevant IT experience.
* Honest, dependable, and full of integrity.
* Possess a genuine desire to help others.
* Take ownership of all tasks and commit to high quality results.
* A track record of self-improvement and continuous learning through the obtainment of IT certifications.
* Ability to seamlessly adapt to changes quickly.
* Great sense of humor.
* Interpersonal skills: telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
* Organizational and project implementation skills.
* Typing, writing and presentation skills.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Decision making in matters of significance.
* Ability to maintain the highest levels of performance when working remotely .
To check out our selection of benefits, please visit the careers page [ on our website.