Објављено на: Телефонска подршка/Call Centre у Лисбон | Последње ажурирање: |
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal +++
Is providing excellent customer service a cause close to your heart, and making people happy is what makes YOU happy?
Then we are interested in your profile! This fast-paced and high-performing company is looking for super colleagues in Lisbon.
They are looking for:
The Mario Bros nostalgic's fans,
The World's travelers,
The ones who are technically interested,
The ones who are implacable on the World's Capitals,
The ones who know how cool sneakers should be,
The ones who make no fashion faux-pas – or the ones who do!
The stay-at-home who became Netflix expert,
The newly marketing graduates or simply the self-made digital marketing cracks,
The organized ones which always provide the perfect logistic!
Nike, Netflix, Expedia, Bose, Michael Kors, Supercell, a worldwide Logistics company, a Giant in the Digital Marketing and many other brands shaping our future are looking for new members to join their BPO partner team in Lisbon!
If you want to make a great experience abroad for a short time (one year) or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with them!
Depending on your affinity (marketing, gaming, tourism, fashion, sport, or simply customer service) and availability, there is a wide range of projects available.
In Customer Service, your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering world-class service to the customers of these worldwide brands. You will support via phone, email and chat for any kind of problem that might occur from the customer's side.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have excellent communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
What you still need to have:
– You have a native level of French and a good level of English (for some projects only French is sufficient)
– You are customer service and quality-oriented
– You have excellent communication (both spoken and written) and listening skills
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a one-year fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day, 5 days a week) on a rotative schedule
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850-950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1080-1160€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
– private health insurance included from the first day of the contract
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (1-4 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festivals or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and gives the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles. Check more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Hi, I’m Myriam from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
- 900 EUR/Месечни