Publicerade inlägg i: Telemarketing/telefonförsäljning i England | Posted: |
Job Title: Pre-Sales Consultant
Reports to: Head of Sales
Location: Hybrid working
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
The Company provides Financial Close, expense allocations, financial planning and analysis software and IFRS 17/Solvency 2 solutions.
* Provide accountancy shaped pre-sales to clients by working closely with sales and project teams to deliver presentations, checklists and scoping workshops.
* Assist the sales & marketing teams in articulating our products and services to office of finance, advocates and business leaders.
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels.
* Accurately scope, define needs and project assure all project work streams.
* Provide insight and update training with the sales and technical teams.
* The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
* A natural communicator with strong presentation skills who can communicate effectively with senior management, business users and technical staff.
* Strong written communications to produce use cases, project specifications, project scopes and assist with sales proposals.
* Self-motivation and organisational discipline.
* Previous experience working with similar systems and Excel.
* Providing guidance to consulting teams that allows them to execute against customer requirements.
* Scoping and design of Close reporting, Planning projects.
* Working in a sales team or with sales processes.
* Accountancy background
* 24 days annual leave allowance per year increasing to 27 days after 5 years (plus bank holidays)
* Day off for your birthday
* 6-month probation period
* Continual training and career development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent