Publicerade inlägg i: PR i Indonesien | Posted: |
Advocates Needed - Make a Meaningful Impact from the Comfort of Your Own Home
IHF has no centralised administrative offices and thus relies on volunteers across the globe to help manage and support our international programs and projects remotely.
The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) was founded in 2001 with a mission to develop global leaders wite equipped to make decisions that serve and positively impact, promote, and protect the dignity and humanity of people everywhere. We work with children in impoverished communities around the world. IHF currently has three centers in Indonesia and one in Kenya.
IHF is currently seeking volunteers to be Guardians. We have four different sponsorship programs in which our children can be enrolled (Nutrition, Orphan, Medical, and Education), in addition to our supplementary class program at our Education Centers. Each Guardian is paired with a child/class at one of our IHF Centers and will be responsible for managing their sponsorship status.
In this capacity as a Guardian you will:
- Be an advocate for the children IHF is working to empower
- Leverage your personal network to secure sponsors for your assigned child/class
- Have the opportunity to correspond with your child/class
- Approach schools regarding ‘class-to-class’ our international pen pal program
We provide all the necessary training, background, and support for you to form a meaningful bond with your child/class and ensure they are financially secure.
In addition to making a notable difference in the lives of the children we serve, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Letter of recommendation upon request
- Enhance your CV with practical experience working with an international NGO
- Gain a background in fundraising
- Join a global network of IHF volunteers and alumni
IHF is looking for individuals who can commit to a minimum 2-3 hours per week with a passion for international development.
Volunteers accepted to this team will have:
- Confidence using the English language (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications
- Deep empathy for impoverished children and their communities
- A commitment to our Core Values
*Experience with child advocacy is a plus
IHF is accepting applications on an on-going basis. Apply Here.
Details of all our volunteer programs can be found on our website | www.ihfonline.org
Apply for this job