Publicerade inlägg i: Övriga Jobb i Sverige | Posted: |
HV and Charging Systems Expert
6 Month Contract (rolling)
Gothenburg / Sweden
As the successful HV & Charging Systems Expert you will have at least 10 years of experience in HV systems and/or Charging System development, preferably with previous experience working with high power charging and power electronics.
* You've gained proficiency in being able to manage tasks independently and driving issues with a lot of energy.
* You have cultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture.
* Experienced in working with Chinese teams is highly appreciated.
* Travels to China and other countries are required for this role.
* You are fluent in English both in writing and in speech.
Description of the assignment
As a HV and Charging Systems Expert, you will have the responsibility to:
* Develop functional and technically feasible concepts for meeting project pre-requisites.
* Help create functional specifications and requirements to develop a system that can provide the best realizable functionality, quality and meet all the regulatory requirements.
* Conduct detailed design reviews with stakeholders.
* Refine the functional description requirements or function realization requirements and allocated them to subsystem.
* Conduct quality assurance reviews like FMEA and Risk Assessments.
* Support in managing system/component suppliers to ensure components with required features and functions deliver per specification and project timing.
* Assist with resolving project and factory fault reports by identifying root causes and corrective actions required.
* Assist with development and designs for the improvement of components, systems, cost, or assembly/manufacturing methods