Publicerade inlägg i: Övriga Jobb i Pennsylvania | Posted: |
* Test, repair, and diagnose of integrated Audio Visual Systems and associated equipment.
* Provide telephonic and in-person customer service support. Multiple locations.
* Perform remote and onsite troubleshooting of installed AV systems and rack mounted cable management systems.
* Perform ad-hoc system configuration, leveling, and wiring.
* Make adjustments to integrated systems, calibrations, alignments, and configurations as required to restore or correct operational functionality.
* Able to read and comprehend drawings, diagrams and system flows
* Working knowledge of AV technologies, to include the ability to perform testing, analyses, and corrective action in a professional AV environment.
* Knowledge of wire and connector types on AV related cabling.
* Conduct end-user training of system functionality and usage.
* Basic Understanding of Network settings and configurations
* Training & Development
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 300000 - 500000 USD/Year