இங்கு போஸ்ட் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது: கட்டிடக்கலை நிபுணர்கள் அதில் நார்வே | Posted: |
QUANTITY SURVEYOR – NORWAY – CIVIL ENGINEERING
Major Civil Engineering Project Valued in excess of €1 Billion Euro.
This project has everything from Tunnels , Marine Works , Piers , Highways , Bridges you name it . If you are an EU Passport holder with 2-6 Years Post Graduate Experience this could be an extremely exciting career opportunity.
One of the largest and most complex Civil Engineering & Transportation Projects to start in Europe for 2023 . This International Joint Venture is looking to hire a number of motivated Quantity Surveyors to work within the Commercial & Contracts team on site in BERGEN -Norway.
Calling this project EXCITING would be an understatement. With a 6 Year program and a true international management team this looks to be one of the most iconic projects that NORWAY will of ever seen. Link bridge and tunnel system will feature 19 road and pedestrian underpasses, 23 tunnel portals, 22 bridges and viaducts, new four-lane motorways and 14 kilometres of pedestrian and bicycle paths. Approximately 24 kilometres of two-lane access roads will also be built.
* You will be reporting into a Contracts Manager and will be involved in both pre contract , sub contract management , sub contract awards and general surveying.
* You will be involved in procurement, sub contracts, payments, sub contract correspondence and CVR’s
* This role will offer you a role with career growth , PPP experience , diverse civil engineering work and constant and challenging tasks
You will be working within a motivated, friendly and focused team . Of the senior management we are dealing with they are loving the work life balance and culture that Norway has to offer.
Do you match the following:
* Degree Quantity Surveying
* Solid career experience working for a Reputable Main Civil Contractor or Sub Contractor
* EU Passport Holder
* 2-6 Years Post Graduate Experience
* Solid commercial exposure & technical understanding to groundworks , drainage , utilities, pavement works , highways and ideally transportation projects
* Can you write contractual letters to the supply chain
* Coordinate supplier payments
* Handle variations and re-measurements
Working time 37.5 hours per week
• 25 days of vacation per year
• 2% private pension on top of the public scheme
• Phone available also for private use