இங்கு போஸ்ட் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது: மற்றுவை அதில் ஒஸ்லோ | Posted: |
- The overall Management, monitoring and follow up of the New Service demand process
- Monitor, manage and coordinate new NSSRs in the review process
- Timely pick-up and review of documentation
- Secure the completeness of the information with requester
- Determine the domain
- Lead and drive the review process
- Follow and drive the NSSR through the New Service process and the stages through ServiceNow process through either cancellation or completion.
- Assign tasks to experts for their review
- Always ensure security assessment and that security architects document their assessments
- Ensure that Data Protection, Data Privacy (GDPR) aspects are handled by the business owner of the data/solution and approved by Legal where necessary.
- Inviting to clarification meetings
- Create and maintain Service Now dashboards
- Create and ensure reporting of New Service statistics to EA and ITMT
- Establish, secure and lead the regional use of the EA processes such as NewService request process for the region.
- Proactively ensure domain architects are aware of topics in their domains
- Weekly status reporting to EA of status of all open topics
- Co-operate with the rest of the IT organization (infrastructure, delivery units) to help deliver appropriate, value creating and cost efficient end-to-end solutions
- Measure and report service levels and propose actions and improvements to increase service levels.
- Lead the strategic evolvement and improvement of the New Service demand management process and tools.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, chemical or mechanical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business process experience, enterprise architecture, service management, application development, ERP projects or application management,
- business and IT acumen, ability to see connections between requests and domains.
- Ability to think cross domain
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and invite to meetings and create documentation and review documentation
- Excellent analytical, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Architecture tools, models and processes
Skillset level: Mid-level
Resource location: Norway
Employment: Full time
- 90,361 - 108,433 NOK/Year
- 36,144 - 54,216 NOK/Year