இங்கு போஸ்ட் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது: நுகர்வோர் வேலை/கால் சென்டர் அதில் லிஸ்போன் | Posted: |
Do you enjoy watching content like short lip-sync, comedy or talent videos? Maybe already created some by yourself? Are you always aware of the newest trends on the internet? Do you want to work abroad in a Team of over 80 different nationalities?
We might have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
- Validating content, confirming its accuracy and quality in relation to emotional content (sadness, depressions, love sickness, general emotional problems etc.)
- Categorizing content
- Being part of a team that makes the world’s information more accessible and useful
- Reporting non-accurate content
- Evaluating a high amount of videos per shift
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Being emotionally stable and resistant to sensitive content
- Working precisely under pressureBeing energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year. Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (24/7, nightshifts included).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 985€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1360€ gross/month
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 90% of regular wages.
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after contract signing
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks: - Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world. Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
- 15,000 - 20,000 EUR/Year
- 800 - 1,200 EUR/Month