இங்கு போஸ்ட் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது: நுகர்வோர் வேலை/கால் சென்டர் அதில் லிஸ்போன் | Posted: |
Are you accurate and interested in back office work? Our client is looking for German speaker for Legal Online Operations. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyse and take action on reported online content.
The process is operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to libel and other illegal online content. This project supports removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company. Apply now and start your career supporting this exciting team!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
- Review and process incoming legal requests (intellectual or non-intellectual property)
- Evaluate whether each request is indeed to be processed by the team OR whether there is grounds and validity for each request
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client's policies and guidelines
- Review the request within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Preferably with a legal background or travel industry
- Previous of experience working in administrative tasks or other tasks that involve a lot of reading
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Working hours 40h/week Monday - Friday 9-18:00
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
- 15,000 - 20,000 EUR/Year
- 800 - 1,200 EUR/Month