இங்கு போஸ்ட் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது: கட்டிடக்கலை நிபுணர்கள் அதில் சுவீடன் | Posted: |
Senior Electrical Project Manager, Sweden – Data Centre.
As Electrical Project Manager you will be responsible for a number of construction projects across the companies Electrical Business Unit.
The Project Manager plans, organises, leads, coordinates and controls all activities concerned with the construction of Electrical (LV, MV & HV) Projects.
The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organization, scheduling and implementation. He/she is the key point of contact with the client and builds and creates strong, assertive and positive relationships.
They ensure that the site meets and exceeds environmental, health and safety standards. They ensure a quality focus and quality outcomes so that the vision, mission & values are fulfilled.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
* Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team
* Liaise with OM in staffing of project
* Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cashflow and billable schedules, etc.
* As Project Manager you will be tasked with producing procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram
* Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues
* Develop project safety and quality plans
* Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan
* Mobilise site establishment
Project Running Phase:
* Agree a training plan for staff and operatives particular to your site in conjunction with the OM
* Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
* Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
* Attend meetings with Clients
* Hold weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed
* Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S
* Advise client in good time of current sales plan
* Ensure productivity at work face is measured on a weekly basis also maintain project progress control
* Submit monthly internal reports to the OM
* Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan
* Ensure final design audit (if applicable) is carried out by the EM
* Complete and certify all ‘life systems’ in good time for handover date
* Ensure all systems are demonstrated to Client and District Surveyor
* Handover O&M manual and record drawings
* Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
* Demobilise site team and establishment in conjunction with the OM
* Produce a project close-out report and submit to the OM
* Archive project
* Maintain contact with client for warranty period and thereafter when retention monies are collected
Maintain a site / day book
Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
Put forward idea’s for continuous improvement of company
Maintain contact with your client base
Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
Necessary requirements of the Electrical Project Manager:
Third level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong Trades background.
You will ideally possess 10+ years relevant experience in a similar role of which the last 2-3 years have been on Data Centre environments.
Experience working on large data centre/Pharmaceutical/Industrial project environments working under main contractor
Worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
Detailed knowledge of Engineering
Commercial knowledge and understanding
Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
Ability to plan and programme
Prioritise and allocate time according to priority
Assess relative risk and allocate time according
Lead and motivate the team
Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, and confront issues. Effective communication skills
Ability to estimate
Using resources at disposal to best effect
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy or to apply click 'Apply Now