இங்கு போஸ்ட் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது: தொலைதூர மார்க்கெட்டிங் தொலைதூர virpanai அதில் வியோமிங் | Posted: |
Sefas is a leading provider of end-to-end software solutions to process, optimize and deliver business-critical transactional communications through our omnichannel communication hub.
Enterprises are under a lot of pressure to shift rapidly an ever-increasing share of their client communications from paper to digital, across a variety of channels and touch points. Our solutions collect and centralize all related data and events into a Golden Record, to enable real-time decisions and actions based on preference, consent, and the customer journey, thus providing a much-improved customer experience.
The Customer Communication Management (CCM) and Customer Experience Management (CXM) worlds are converging fast, and Sefas Solutions are perfect to bridge and unify these two markets.
Additional information about our company is available on our web site.
We are looking for a mid-career sales executive with substantial experience selling B2B, CXM, SaaS/License software solutions, ideally to organizations that generate many transactions such as in healthcare, finance, HR, local government, etc.
You will be reporting to Sefas North Americas President and the more you succeed, the more responsibility you will get, quickly, including potentially a sales management position if you can demonstrate stellar sales performance, outstanding communication and organizational skills, and strong leadership.
* Grow and manage a sales pipeline over a territory covering half of the US.
* Generate $1.5M quota based on a mix of permanent licenses and subscriptions, with equal emphasis on net-new accounts and expansion of existing accounts.
* Work closely with Sefas leadership to build and execute a go-to-market strategy and account plan for your territory.
* Follow-up on leads provided by Marketing and inbound requests.
* Drive the entire sales process: prospect, qualify leads, identify challenges/pain points, match Sefas solution, prepare and conduct high-impact presentations, identify decider(s), formulate and present proposal, negotiate and close.
* Forecast and track sales activity in , prepare and present reports and KPIs.
* Partner with Business Development, Solution Architects and Professional Services, to develop a full solution, ROI and proposal to the client/prospect and close new business.
* Work with Presales to meet all client technical requirements during demonstrations and POC.
* Provide a smooth hand-off to Professional Services team post sale
* Five years selling to Fortune 500 enterprises, with minimum three years proven success selling big-ticket (+$500K) B2B SaaS/licenses, for a small/mid-size software vendor.
* Capable of establishing and implementing a strong account strategy.
* Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Able to identify senior level leaders of an organization responsible for their enterprise CXM/CCM strategy and develop productive C-level relationships.
* Adept and experienced with at least one leading enterprise sales methodology, such as Solution Selling or MEDDIC.
* Smart, organized, take initiative, self-motivated, flexible and team player.
* Experience or interest working in a growing company vs. an established, known enterprise brand.
* Effective communicator and influencer at all levels, internally and externally.
* Bachelor's degree or higher.
* Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
* We currently work remotely but expect that you have a base 4 hours away from Boston maximum when travel can resume.
* Up to three weeks vacation to start.
* Up to 10 sick days.
* Health care, dental, vision 100% premiums paid for you and your dependents.
* 401K with company matching up to 4%.
* Education assistance.
* Paid short- and long-term disability.
* And more...