โพสต์ใน: อื่นๆ ใน แคนาดา | Posted: |
From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you'll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
At Johnson Insurance, we'll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts - the best the industry has to offer. You'll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can: shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
We're looking for a Bilingual Group Benefits Claims Specialist to join our growing team! Working within our Group Benefits team in our Fredericton, NB office, you will be responsible for effective claims adjudication, investigation, and issue resolution for Group Health and Dental claims, while providing superior customer service for assigned groups based on our Client Service Agreements.
What you'll do here:
- Knowledge of industry standards in order to educate members with respect to their benefits (i.e. Assistive Devices Program, Ontario Drug Benefit Plan, Canadian Life Health Insurance Association, etc.)
- Adjudicate claim based on policy/industry guidelines, and know how to explain payments, declines, etc.
- Investigate complex claims by referring to government programs, manuals, underwriter.
- Logged onto a busy phone queue while at the same time process Extended Health Care, Semi-Private Hospital and Dental claims.
- Make outbound calls to providers and members to assist in claim resolution.
- Identify when the system has paid a claim differently from how the policy dictates.
- Quality and quantity of work is monitored against set key performance indicators
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years' experience in Group Benefit Claims or Administration is an asset
- Experience dealing with customers with the ability to exhibit patience and express sincere empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College diploma or University degree preferred
- Superior organizational and computer skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Advanced Alpha & numerical keyboarding skills with accuracy
- Be present and an active contributor to the team
- Bilingual is required
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on October 30, 2021 at 11:59PM.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals3000