โพสต์ใน: การตลาด ใน Quebec City | Posted: |
Territory Sales Representative - Montreal
We're on the hunt for a determined, results-driven individual to help small to mid-size businesses improve their workflow and become more efficient. If you have the skills to face challenges head-on, win new business, and if you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, this may be the role for you!
A successful candidate:
- An ambitious self-starter
- An outgoing, people person
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Primary responsibility is to sell Canon office equipment products and solutions while generating new customers in an assigned geographical territory
- Calling on perspective customers, providing product information and demonstrations while creating proposals that speak to customer needs
- Performing all direct sales functions in a business to business, customer facing environment
- Providing ROI solutions to new customers; increasing efficiencies in workflow, reducing cost and improving quality of print documents and document management processes
- Driving customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships
- Providing clients with the highest levels of customer service throughout the entire sales life cycle
To Succeed, You Will Have
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant sales experience
- A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
- An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
- An entrepreneurial background, even having operated a business while attending school
- Cold calling and new business generation skills
- Self motivation, confidence and an ability to work autonomously
- PC skills and working knowledge of a number of business programs
- A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders
- A College Diploma (Preferred but not required)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at or via phone at 1- or
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions - to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We're proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.