โพสต์ใน: บริการลูกค้า/คอลล์เซ็นเตอร์ ใน Lisbon | Posted: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep.
What is this job about?
As Customer Experience Manager for the Benelux market, you will be in charge of managing customer relationships and establishing a first-class customer experience for our clients.
On a daily basis, you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience. You will also be responsible for the training and improvement of our customer service team, establishing seamless internal communication and constantly controlling KPIs.
- Deliver a high quality customer experience
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
- Make independent decisions
- Optimise the customer experience
- Identify areas of improvement within the Customer Service Team
- Ensure great internal communication with other teams
- Train and support the 1st and 2nd level support staff
- Monitor the performance of the Contact Center
- Create reports
- Strive for KPIs
Who is this job made for?
- For young professionals dreaming about living and working in either Frankfurt or Lisbon.
- For people who enjoy working in innovative startups.
- For anyone who cares deeply about geat customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch with advanced English
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Customer Service
- Experience training 1st and 2nd level support staff
- Good knowledge of process development
- Ability to report and analyse KPIs
- Outstanding customer focused communication skills
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Analytical and detail-oriented
Having a first experience as a Customer Service Team Lead or B2C experience is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you have the option of relocation to Frankfurt, Germany, or Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you ready to push your customer service skills? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).