โพสต์ใน: บริการลูกค้า/คอลล์เซ็นเตอร์ ใน Lisbon | Posted: |
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging, or are you constantly looking at videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Moderator for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policymaking? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
- Reviewing content (videos, images, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, images, text, and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Working hours 40h/week, 24/7 shifts
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, and water and a lot more
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
This project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Apply for this job
- 800 - 1,200 EUR/Month