โพสต์ใน: การจัดการปฏิบัติการ ใน Lisbon | Posted: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep.
What is this job about?
As Customer Analytics Manager, you will be in charge of analysing and improving customer service across departments, and ensuring afirst-class experience for our clients.
On a daily basis, you are in charge of the weekly and monthly reportings from our customers. You will be responsible for analysing and optimising these channels and giving feedback to various teams. Continually, you will strive to identify ways to improve the overall customer service delivered by the company .
- Analyse weekly/monthly reportings of customer feedback
- Optimise the various feedback channels (NPS, CSAT, Delivery Satisfaction, Trustpilot…)
- Research how to improve the customer experience depending on each market
- Make independent decisions
- Communicate with internal teams
- Identify areas of improvement within each team, and set goals
- Monitor the performance of each team
- Create reports and analyse KPIs
- Optimise the customer experience
Who is this job made for?
- For career freshers dreaming about living and working in either Frankfurt or Lisbon.
- For people who enjoy working in innovative startups.
- For anyone who cares deeply about great customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch with advanced English
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Customer Analytics
- Experience managing big databases
- Good knowledge of market research and new products
- Ability to create reports and analyse KPIs
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of CSAT and NPS
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Analytical and data-oriented
Having an advanced level in French is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you have the option of relocation to Frankfurt, Germany, or Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you ready to push customer experience to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).