โพสต์ใน:: สถาปนิก ใน ซาอุดิอาระเบีย | Posted:: |
Are you a Procurement Manager that has significant experience within large scale EPC marine & infrastructure projects ? This project that you will lead as the Procurement head will be talked of for years to come due to the scale and complexity of the project. It is believed final cost will be between $(Apply online only) Million USD.
Initially based in the Dubai office for the pre-construction stage and you will relocate to Saudi when the contract is finalized.
He or she will be responsible for Procurement, Logistics , Expediting & Sub Contracts. You will manage your own procurement department whilst working in close coordination with contracts & cost.
Overview of responsibilities
• Ensure a close, continuous and efficient interface with Engineering, Project Control, Construction, Quality and Stores dept
• Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
• Strategies and lead commercial and contractual negotiations developed for Project.
• Monitor and maintain a full compliance with the Company Procurement Procedures.
• Maintain proper management of Vendors Assessment and Supplier Performance Management.
Someone must understand the remote nature as this is not a family posting due to lack of infrastructure & facilities.
Basic Salary up to $7,500 Per Month plus CAMP accommodation provided
Annual Leave 36 calendar days per year
3 Economy class tickets per service year from country of employment to country of residence
Free food , washing , WIFI , Gym
What are client is seeking :
* Western Educated is desired but not essential
* 15 Years procurement experience of various levels in the Marine & Heavy Civil Sector
* 5 Years as a Procurement Manager / Lead handling your own projects as no1
* Strong communication & management skills
* Prior experience within Saudi Arabia would be an advantage
* Clear EPC Major Project experience - Ports , Tunnels , Heavy Civil Engineering , LNG
* Client facing and understanding of the urgency and flexibility needed for such a major project
- 150,000 - 200,000 SAR/Year