โพสต์ใน: เทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ ใน Abu Dhabi | Posted: |
We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to assist the Sous Chef Pastry in leading & managing all culinary activities within the central production facility, ensuring compliance with set standards in quality, hygiene, productivity & guest satisfaction. Promote cross-sectional effective communication with positive team spirit.
- Assist the Sous Chef Pastry to manage productivity to meet growth in line with budget KPI targets
- Ensure food produced is of sufficient quality & quantity to deliver customer satisfaction as judged by meal tasting panels & statistical analysis of customer feedback
- Ensure KPI targets on food cost percentage are achieved & waste management is controlled throughout the product life cycle
- Monitor the work processes of direct & indirect reports ensuring maximum productivity & coordination of production across Pastry section
- Liaise with the ESH department to ensure the levels of food hygiene within the operation are at least met or exceed regulatory & customer requirements
- Ensure that the resources of the relevant sections are utilized in a way that supports the development of the catering facility to achieve any additional revenue streams
- Together with the Pastry Sous Chef promote on the job training & coaching of all subordinates with a focus on the improvement of relevant culinary skills to enhance customer satisfaction levels
- Assist Pastry Sous Chef to maintain accurate recipe data to allow precise costing calculations & ensure approved recipes are followed throughout all kitchens
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure effective communication & support of logistical structure in delivery of end product
- Participate in culinary workshops & presentation to existing & potential customers
- To adhere to the Company's Rules, Regulations, Procedures and Policies at all times
- To conduct routine inspection of the area and ensure that all work area plant and equipment are safe to operate
- Hospitality school graduate, with exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Minimum of five years of recent relevant experience in a luxury 5-star hotel or similar establishments in Pastry.
- Extremely knowledgeable and able to coach & training staff in culinary arts
- Great attention to detail, team player, and flexible.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/90979800