โพสต์ใน: บริหารและบริการซัพพอร์ต ใน North West England | Posted: |
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join their dedicated Finance department.
Joining the Finance Admin Team, you will be reporting into the Customer and Client Finance Team Leaders and will be responsible for resolving queries from both Customers and Clients via workflows, e-mails and phone calls. Additional duties will also involve assisting with Customer debt collection, processing Customer refunds/discounts/amendments, processing Client payment runs and processing other elements of Client finance such as change of ownership or withdrawals. The role will also include assisting with the wider general day to administration activities of the Finance Administration Team.
* Resolving Customer and Client queries via workflows, e-mails and phone calls
* Completion of the Customer Debt Reports and collecting debt on a daily basis
* Processing Customer refunds/discounts/amendments
* Processing of funds received from our partners
* The completion of tasks associated with the conclusion of monthly Client payments and statements.
* Assisting with Client withdrawals as and when required.
* Assisting with Change of ownerships as and when required.
* Assisting with Client Special Instructions as and when required.
* Pro-actively liaising with other areas of the business to ensure the best service is provided to our Clients and Customers.
* Processing and sorting outgoing external mail
* Ad-Hoc duties as identified by the Finance Manager and the Customer and Client Finance Team Leaders.
* Resolution of Client/Customer queries
* Administration duties relating to Client/Customer finance
* Ad-Hoc duties as identified by the Finance Manager
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
* Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
* Attention to detail
* Friendly approach to all members of the organisation
* Experience working with Excel
* Experience within a Customer Services role
* Previous experience in a customer-facing role
* Production of reports
* Other elements of finance administration
* Debt collection experience
* Experience working within a Finance/Accounts Department
Monday – Friday
09.00am – 17.30pm
- 25,000 - 26,000 GBP/Year
- 22,000 - 24,000 GBP/Year