โพสต์ใน: การจัดการผู้บริหาร ใน South East England | Posted: |
Practice Manager – Fordingbridge
As Europe's largest Dental care provider, our network of 600+ dental practices is home to more than 3,000 talented clinicians and over 6000 employees across the UK. Together, we’re a strong community of talented people. A real mix, who all care passionately about providing the highest quality dental care to our 4 million+ NHS and private patients.
Throughout the last year we have protected our staff, and their livelihoods, and have continued to recruit across all roles.
We’re a secure organisation within a secure industry and we welcome talented professionals from different healthcare sectors. If you’ve got the transferrable skills with leadership, customer care, P&L and business performance, we’d love to hear from you.
What is the job?
As a Practice Manager you will be responsible for driving your practice’s performance by delivering set objectives relating to patient care, revenue targets, KPIs and cost management. You will recruit, retain and directly manage a team of professional self-employed Clinicians plus the employed support staff on site; Nurses, Receptionists and Cleaners. A Practice Manager is responsible for audit and financial processes which must be completed to company and CQC standards.
You will receive support from your Area Manager, Clinical Support Manager and Clinical Director plus have full access to our mydentist Support Centre specialist teams.
I would be great at that! What skills do I need?
• Strong Man-management experience including conducting one-to-ones, performance reviews and managing staff development (essential)
• Motivation and drive to make your role a success
• Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with colleagues, clinical professionals, customers and senior management.
• Organisation skills including prioritising important deadlines whilst managing reactive business needs
• Strong commercial awareness/business acumen – Experience of analysing financial data including profit and loss accounts to make problem solving commercial decisions relating to practice EBITDA
• Experience of working within a dental environment is preferred however applications from those who have gained management experience in the healthcare industry will also be accepted.
Tell me more…
As a mydentist Practice Manager you will complete an 8-12 week comprehensive induction programme which includes face-to-face, on the job and online learning modules.
This is a full time role managing our large, 9 surgery practice in Fordingbridge. This practice offers a wide variety of treatments and has huge potential to grow.
What will I be expected to achieve?
We are looking for a Manager who has strong leadership and people management skills and is commercially minded to drive the business forward.
Anything else I should know?
A legal requirement of your role is to become a CQC registered Manager. Mydentist will support you in your application and interview following your induction. More information can be found online.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
We ask that all of our Practice Managers are committed to ongoing training and development – this may include sessions and workshops held regionally or at our mydentist Academy in Manchester.
I’m interested! What next?
- 845 GBP/Day/Night
- 48,000 GBP/Year
- 39,880 - 42,821 GBP/Year
- 22,479 GBP/Year