โพสต์ใน: อื่นๆ ใน Canterbury | Posted: |
Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Regional Manager to join a highly successful property company in the East Kent area.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a Senior Manager from a property background seeking career growth and an excellent earning potential.
* Lucrative salary package with OTE of £50k plus.
* Company car or car allowance.
* Holiday Commission, generous paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme.
* A company that values customers and colleagues alike (excellent TrustPilot).
* A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development.
* A company that embraces change and moves with the times
* Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back.
* Covering for holidays, vacancies and sickness all responsibilities as Branch Manager across the East Kent area.
* Providing that personal, professional estate agency expertise and advice, you help us make sure customers receive the best possible service at all times, taking responsibility, ownership and profitability for the branch you are working in.
* Motivate, inspire and manage the team of the moment, running morning meetings and coaching sessions.
* Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing on a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers.
* Management experience with an estate agent / property company is essential
* An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales.
* Able to demonstrate great leadership and adaptability towards the teams you work with.
* Getting stuck in and making things happen.
* You will need a full driving license.
Locations ideal for this role includes Ashford, Canterbury, Chatham, Dover, Margate, Maidstone and surrounding
- 50,000 - 60,000 GBP/Year