โพสต์ใน: บริการลูกค้า/คอลล์เซ็นเตอร์ ใน London | Posted: |
Customer Service Representative
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company serving governments and citizens in 90 countries? Are you interested in joining a diverse team of passionate people from around the world? We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for our London based Centre.
Pay: Dependent on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
TLScontact works with governments to provide visa and consular services on their behalf to travellers and citizens. Present in 90 countries, TLScontact operates 150 visa application centres and handles over 4 million visa applications every year. TLScontact is part of Teleperformance Group, the global leader in customer experience management.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Handle day to day Visa applications in compliance with Standard Operations Procedures – greeting customers, supporting completion and checking of applications, obtaining biometric data, other documentation and data entry procedures
* Following an established and defined filing and administration process, guided by a computer based system
* Ensure engagement with applicants providing a first-class service and positive customer experience
* Flag applications that may give rise to concern to Management
* Support colleagues to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
The Selection Criteria:
* Minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience of working face-to-face in a customer service role or retail environment
* Working in a fast-paced multi-cultural collaborative team environment, and at times in a high-pressure environment during high seasons
* Experience in a Public Sector / Government client working environment is a plus.
* University graduate (or equivalent)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent spoken and written English; fluency in French highly desirable and fluency in any other language is an advantage
* Skill in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers
* Structured thinking and heavy attention to detail
* Self-motivated, patient and professional
* Strong sense of customer-focus and responsibility
* Proficiency in use of MS Word and MS Excel
* Excellent personal time management, available to work extended hours from time to time, and at short notice
* Be able to work independently and multitask; detail-oriented, thorough and reliable
* Knowledge of customer service techniques and principles
* Handle customer complaints assertively and efficiently, and handle difficult customers with diplomacy
Please note TLScontact is unable to sponsor those without permission to work in the UK, therefore any applicant must already have permission to work in the UK.
All successful applicants will need to apply for and pass a Criminal Record disclosure - enhanced level
- 35,000 - 38,000 GBP/Year
- 20 - 21 GBP/Hour
- 22,000 - 24,000 GBP/Year
- 21,000 - 27,000 GBP/Year
- 18,532 GBP/Year
- 28,000 - 32,000 GBP/Year
- 24,500 GBP/Year