โพสต์ใน: นักกฎหมาย/ทนาย ใน Bath | Posted: |
Exciting opportunity for a Development Manager to join an established and growing firm in either their Manchester or Bath office (mainly working from home).
The successful candidate will: assist in individual and group training activity in support of the company objectives; work with Senior
and senior advisers, providing development, coaching and training support; support new entrants to the company and monitor.
• Liaise with Senior Managers – and analyse available MI - in order to identify individual and group training needs at a local and national level.
• Assist in the development and delivery of training programmes to address local training needs.
• Assist the Head of Professional Development in the design and implementation of national training programmes and support materials, and participate in the delivery of such training.
• Provide tailored coaching to advisers and supervisors to assist them in achieving personal and company goals.
• Assist in the delivery of company induction programmes to provide a positive introduction to the company for new entrants.
• Co-ordinate and lead the delivery of knowledge and skills training for advisers and supervisors until they are deemed to be competent, in order to maximise their contribution to the business and increase productivity.
• Assist the Senior Managers in the completion of live client meetings and / or roleplays in order to further develop advisers to deliver the highest standards of compliance and client experience.
• Support the regulated individuals in the completion and recording of CPD and company-mandated proficiency testing, to ensure they achieve and maintain the standards required to hold a Statement of Professional Standing.
• Report any emerging or crystallised risks to the Head of Professional Development.
• Provide absence cover for fellow Development Managers as required.
• Detailed understanding of retail finance including protection products, investments, pension products and tax planning solutions;
• A comprehensive working knowledge of the FCA’s Principles for Businesses and Conduct of Business rules;
• Organisation, planning and self management
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to travel within the UK
• Full UK driving licence
• Willingness to attend and deliver residential training courses
• Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent); ideally Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent), Supervision in a Regulated Environment (J07) or equivalent
• Supervision in a Regulated Environment (J07) or equivalent
• Skilled in coaching; presentation; influencing; sales.
• Excellent IT skills
• Sound judgement and ability to tailor a training approach to individual needs
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have