โพสต์ใน: นักกฎหมาย/ทนาย ใน Bath | Posted: |
We are looking for an IT Applications Developer to join our busy IT team.
The IT team is a client-focused function, which provides first, second and third-line support, maintenance and development services for the firm’s IT infrastructure, applications, and data systems
Reporting to the IT Applications & Development Manager, IT Applications Developer is a part of the IT Applications & Development team and is responsible for contributing to the creation and maintenance of Royds Withy King’s application, systems, integrations and data solutions in line with business and client requirements. We are currently embarking on a 3-year IT infrastructure rebuild and there are some great opportunities for this role to contribute to the success of this.
Duties will include;
* Development and implementation of the Peppermint Technology’s CX365 product built on the Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
* Supporting the identification, investigation and resolution of BAU incidents and issues, specifically working with the IT Service Desk and its standards, processes and procedures.
* Ensuring that application, data and integrations solutions are fit-for-purpose and aligned with development/architectural principles, standards and roadmaps.
* Manage, develop, and support the firm’s applications, data and integrations estate
Skills, Experience and Attributes
* 3+ years’ experience in software development
* CRM Dynamics development knowledge essential
* Good Knowledge using C#, .NET, .NET Framework, Web API, and SQL Server
* Data management, modelling and development (PowerBI)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
We are a progressive UK Top 100 law firm known for our commercial, private client, clinical negligence and personal injury work.
Our firm has 450 people with offices in Bath, Oxford, London, Swindon and Marlborough.
At Royds Withy King, people come first. Our brand is built around being ‘Ahead of the Curve’. By this we mean always trying to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, looking ahead to the future, anticipating their needs and coming up with solutions.
We also pride ourselves on providing a brilliant place to work. We recognise that investing in our people and their career is the only way we can succeed in achieving what is best for our clients. Our friendly, accessible and supportive culture is incredibly important to us and we are continually looking at new ways to nurture and enhance it. Our people tell us that this is a firm with a flat structure, where everyone has a voice and everyone’s opinions matter.
Over a number of years, we have developed a robust and transparent framework which shows you exactly what you need to achieve in order to grow your career at the firm. This isn’t just about hitting KPIs.
The framework helps you to understand how your contribution and behaviours are woven together to create the basis for your progression in the firm. From Secretary to Partner, you can see exactly what is expected of you along the way