โพสต์ใน: อื่นๆ ใน Florida | Posted: |
We Are Hiring:
TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist, Pediatrics Full Time, Days
CITY, STATE: Pensacola, Fl
LOCATION: Ascension Sacred Heart Childrens Hospital
DEPARTMENT:Pediatric Rehab Servcies
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS: Full-Time, 36 Hours Weekly
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Evaluation, treatment and provding speech therapy within a pediatric setting.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Long term / Short Term disability
* Life Insurance & AD&D
* Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
* 403b with company match
* Paid vacation time off
* Faith based work environment
* Legal services and much more!
$5000 sign on bonus (2 year commitment required)
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and treat patients requiring speech-language therapy.
* Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for thecondition of the patient.
* Educate and counsel patient and family regarding treatment plans.
* Maintain clinical records and follow performance improvement recommendations.
* Plan and/or assist with patient discharge from speech therapy services.
* Provide information regardingappropriate support programs.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date orjob transfer date required.
* Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist credentialed from the Florida Board of Speech-LanguagePathology and Audiology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degreerequired.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work [