โพสต์ใน: อื่นๆ ใน Texas | Posted: |
A prestigious financial firm is on the search for a Manager, DevOps Software Engineering. This is a full time, hybrid position, meaning 3 days onsite, 2 days remote. This position will focus managing a team that is responsible for developing tools that accelerate development testing and development of applications. They will work with agile development and DevOps environments. Technologies needed: Python/Java, Unittest/pytest, Docker, Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Responsible for the design, engineering, development, management, and implementation of:
- Tools to make it easier for teams to deploy their applications to environments outside of development
- Programs to automate security checks and controls into the build and deployment pipelines
- Analysis Tools for debugging and supporting applications in test and production environments
- Work with cross functional teams like Architecture, Product/Functional teams to capture requirements and design, build, deliver a secure and resilient solution
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions
- Collaborate with applications owners/developers, stakeholders, and strategic partners during the process of building solutions.
- Performs thorough code-reviews based on high engineering standards
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Monitor project status and take remedial action on projects behind schedule and/or over budget
- Direct work of staff and conduct appropriate personnel actions (hiring, promotions, terminations, etc.) when necessary
- Communicate and advise staff on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods and software change issues
- Promote employees development by conducting career-planning sessions and scheduling employee training classes, conferences, and seminars
- Ensure that proper funding is added to the departmental budget
- Hands-on experience working in Agile and DevOps cultures, focusing on process improvement and automation.
- 7+ years of design and development experience in a cloud environment
- 4 + years programming experience developing in Python and/or Java (with at least one year Python)
- Experience writing unit and integration test with testing frameworks like pytest and unittest
- Experience conducting code reviews
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD tools like GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Harness
- Experience with containers like Podman or Docker
- Experience with Terraform (Enterprise preferred)
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes & Helm
- Experience working in a AWS environment
- Bachelor's or Master's Degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.