Şurada gönderildi: Mühendislik : Bavaria | Posted: |
You feel comfortable in the digital world and just as much with data management? You also like to take on responsibilities and have a structured way of working? Then apply now and start as Digital Data Manager for Fire Protection (m/f/d) at Hilti!Über die Position
Due to the good order situation our partner Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft offers you the possibility to start as Digital Data Manager for Fire Protection (m/f/d) in Munich.
For this position, you are employed as an external employee (m/f/d) at Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client on site. The collaboration is initially limited to 18 months.
The application process for this position is handled by us, so please contact Fenja Mangelsen at Academic Work for questions about the process or the position.What we offer
- All Benefits working for Academic Work
- Team culture: Flat hierarchies, creative and interdisciplinary teams
- Company Benefits: In-house fitness area with training courses, fruit baskets and free parking spaces
- Opportunities for development: Great personal responsibility right from the start
As Digital Data Manager for Fire Protection (m/f/d), you will be responsible for developing and implementing various data management strategies to digitize processes and increase internal and external efficiency. Your tasks are:
- Ensuring data quality as well as use and availability for internal and external applications
- Data acquisition and data maintenance as well as the integration into the superordinate system architecture
- Release of data for internal as well as external use
- Coordination of dedicated project task packages (resources, costs and timelines)
- Completed studies in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable education with understanding of technical installations in passive fire protection.
- Professional experience with computer science (especially databases, data analysis and visualization) and with 3D CAD
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Competencies: customer orientation, especially with regard to the usability of digital data
- 31.626 - 48.794 EUR/Year