Şurada gönderildi: Mühendislik : Galler | Posted: |
Contract Type: Permanent
Earnings circa £28,200
* Shift based role working Monday – Friday (6am-2pm, 10pm-6am, 2pm-10pm).
* The Process Technicians form production process teams, working under a team leader, and are responsible for the daily operation of a particular part of the plant
* The job is varied, and can include operating handling equipment to move material in and out of the various processes, application of chemicals, process and analyse batches with dedicated equipment to meet quality specifications, ensuring equipment is working correctly.
* Ensure the health & safety standards are met, that required procedures are followed, and that good housekeeping standards are maintained.
* The work and conditions can be demanding, but will provide a fulfilling and interesting career for the right people.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience within a heavy industrial environment, preferably metals or chemical. (Some mechanical qualification and good mechanical aptitude would be an advantage).
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Previous experience with mobile plant
* Keen and eager to learn new skills
* Excellent, professional work ethic
* Good team working skills and good communication skills
* Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced, dynamic work environment
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers