Şurada gönderildi: Finans : Barselona | Posted: |
Our collaborator is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. They employ around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
They want employees to be inspired and motivated. Their main goal is to make them proud to belong to the company through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
As a Lead Prospector, you will learn how to work closely with the New Business Sales and New Business Associate teams, and are primarily responsible for discovering potential customers to contact.
You will utilize a mix of skills in researching your own leads from external and internal sources and tools and vet leads from provided lists. You will determine the potential for a lead to meet the business requirements of the teams based on a scoring system, and route leads appropriately to the corresponding team.
You will help the teams uncover potential industries and verticals to strategically approach, by analyzing the ideas provided by others while also suggesting your own.
- Prospect high quality, policy-compliant leads for the New Business Sales team to work on.
- Be on the lookout for industry news & trends to ensure timely prospecting.
- Understand market seasonality and collaborate with sales teams to plan ahead.
- Evaluate prospective client potential, aligned with sales team expectations.
- Deliver a set of potential ready-to-call leads every week to the New Business Associate team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with New Business Sales and New Business Associate teams to calibrate on lead quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing obtained in the last 5 years.
- Native level of French.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to think strategically and follow market trends.
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (ability to work with pivot tables, vlookups, etc).
- Strong time management skills. Able to multitask and stay detail-oriented.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Living in Spain (preferable in Barcelona).
- Internship Contract of 6 months, from Monday to Friday (36 hours/week).
- Salary: 17.000€ gross/year.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development 6 months plan where you will learn the insights of the project and receive specific training to grow within the company with an established career path.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements, and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team.