Şurada gönderildi: Bilgi Teknolojileri : Lucerne | Posted: |
Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
The Software Product Manager is a crucial position in helping to shape Toradex’s software products and services to make sure they fit our market and customer needs.
The Software Product Manager is the interface between the customer, company strategy, markets and the development team. The product manager cares deeply about the customer experience.
Toradex is heavily investing in innovative software, such as the Torizon platform. The Toradex software stack includes a range of products at various levels of abstraction: there are Linux BSPs concerned with close-to-the-metal hardware details; Toradex’s own Linux distribution for IoT; development tools that help our customers be more productive; and cloud services, such as of Over-the-Air updates, Fleet Management and Remote Access Services for IoT devices.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Software Product Manager, you will play an essential part in deciding what Toradex will build.
You will analyze the market and research customers' needs to understand how to make them love our offerings. In close collaboration with the R&D and Sales teams, you will work on solutions and validate market acceptance. With a perennial focus on constant improvement, you will help to enhance features and services over time based on customer feedback.
This position requires great people and management skills, allowing you to help align everybody involved and deliver an excellent product on time. The position requires regular travel, including some international travel. Early morning or evening calls are expected, so you can stay in touch with Toradex’s globally distributed teams.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and experiences
• Gain a deep understanding of the market, industry, and future trends,
• Shape the product vision and get buy-in — both internally and externally
• Nurture excitement for new products and features
• Define high-level user stories in collaboration with marketing, sales, and R&D
• Help prioritize software features and build alignment
• Create roadmaps for software products and features
• Measure market and customer feedback to improve software products and services
• Create and improve product management processes
• Communicate product values to internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate engagement with the Open-Source Community and partners
• This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This position can be located onsite or remotely.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Deeply Knowledgeable about Embedded / IoT Software
• Experience in B2B Software-as-Service is a large plus
• Excellent understanding of Software Development processes and challenges
• Experience with Agile product development methodologies
• Experience with Open-Source projects and communities
• You know how to collect and analyze market and customer feedback
• You enjoy learning about customers' needs and applications
• You are able to bring different stakeholders together to find the best solution for the company
• Experience in Toradex’s target verticals such as Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Transportation, Smart City or Test and Measurement
• You are both an entrepreneurial person and a team player
• You are a solution-oriented
• You can communicate well in English, both written and spoken
What we offer
• Working in a dynamic and global successful company
• Flat organization
• A lot of freedom, also to experiment with new ideas and technologies
• Many technologies
• You can drive change & technologies
• Diversity in work
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few.
We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products. Our products are directly sold to more than 3'000 industrial customers in over 70 different countries worldwide.