Şurada gönderildi: Web tasarımı : Lisbon | Posted: |
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by startups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, Perkbox, Royal Bank of Canada, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Visual UI Designer who is passionate about crafting beautiful, interactive and informative content for our website and other online channels. You'll be responsible for updating existing and designing new responsive web-pages as well as producing artwork that matches the company's brand, aesthetic and marketing strategy, including social media graphics and promotional artwork.
Success in this role comes from understanding our product and services, aligning with teammates and stakeholders, and having an excellent ability to transform abstract ideas into delightful and explanatory designs. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design principles and a great amount of creative thinking.
What you'll do
- Web-design: updating existing and designing new responsive web-pages, creating visual assets, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Work closely with Frontend Developers and Content Writers to deliver visually exciting and easy to use web-based solutions;
- Design compelling assets for use by Marketing and HR such as social media graphics, internal landing pages, blogposts, etc.
- Collaborate with Product and Visual Designers to ensure alignment of the visual standards being applied within the product as well as through our other channels;
- Collaborate with different departments in order to understand their communication needs in order to apply visual problem-solving strategies to bring those ideas to life;
We want you, if you
- Have 2-4 years of experience working as a digital designer or equivalent role;
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates experience, style and attention to detail;
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects by themselves;
- Have a deep understanding of design principles, such as layout, emphasis, composition, typography, etc;
- Have proficiency working with Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Suite;
- Used to work with different teams in different time zones and have good skills with communication tools;
- Motion graphics and/or dynamic design skills is a plus;
- CSS/HTML knowledge is a plus.
At Fidel API, we live by our values and what we stand for, and that feeds into every decision we make. Fidel comes from the Latin word ‘Fidelis’ which means reliability, trust, truth and dependability. We honor those values — and our commitment to them — by naming ourselves after the ancient root word itself.
Across our company, we speak 27 languages and represent 25+ different nationalities. It’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers who are driving payments innovation forward.
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about us and what life is like at Fidel, visit our blog or follow us on Twitter(@fidelhq) or Instagram(@fidelhq).
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job
- 180 - 271 EUR/Day/Night
- 15.000 - 35.000 EUR/Year