Şurada gönderildi: Müşteri Hizmetleri/Call Center : Athens | Posted: |
Our client is a world market leader in the premium domestic appliance segment whose products are distinguished by their durability and efficiency.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication.
- Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone
- Assist consumers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers account.
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Dutch (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wages and stability
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job
- 16.000 EUR/Year
- 1.300 EUR/Month
- Kimden 18.000 EUR/Year
- Kimden 18.000 EUR/Year