پوسٹڈ ان: کمپیوٹر پروگرامنگ انرر ایمسٹیلوین | پوسٹ شدہ: |
The focus of the role will be on the optimization of the pricing of the Viatris products in the Dutch market, work on optimization and compliance review of the tender agreements with the Health Care Insurers. Delivering dashboards & qualitative data analysis to the general management to help drive business insights and operational plans.
Viatris is a global healthcare company dedicated to the production of high quality medicines across a broad range of therapeautic areas spanning both noncommunicable and infectious diseases. Their aim is to make these medicines accessible to patients worldwide, regardsless of geography or circumstances.
The Pricing Insights & Tender Manager will focus on the optimization of the pricing of the Viatris products in the Dutch market. The Pricing Insights & Tender Manager will also work on the preparation, optimization and compliance review of the wholesale and tender agreements with the Health Care Insurers. The Pricing Inishgts & Tender Manager will deliver dashboards & qualitative data analysis to the general management to help drive business insights and operational plans.
Responsibility N°1: Act as the pricing expert of our Gx products & brands
* Activity Partner with internal key stakeholders in order to maximize revenue potential of the products. Anticipate and evaluate risks associated with european & national pricing
* Activity Provide support to local management with business case preparation and impact analysis and effectively coordinate pricing exception requests
* Activity Advise on trade-off / pricing decisions to optimize revenue. Develop ad hoc dashboards and trackers to monitor performance and price realization
Responsibility N°2 : Establish, govern and maintain the processes to prepare, optimize and evaluate wholesale & HIC tender agreements
* Activity Secure best in class prices and PCOG's at the optimal level so that we can produce relevant offers towards wholesalers and HIC's to drive growth. Ensure price approval and price governance processes are respected
* Activity Timely preparation of price, PCOG's and tender proposals to internal stakeholders. This includes ownership of process design and implementation, development and monitoring of related KPIs
* Activity Provide dashboards, reporting and information about our performance within the wholesale and HIC agreements and share this with the relevant stakeholders withim the organisation (sales, marketing, finance, supply and management)
Responsibility N°3 : Defining and implementing IT solutions, procedures and best practices for the pricing & tender processes
* Activity Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of pricing & tender systems/tools
* Activity Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure that supports the pricing & tender environment.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE
▪ University degree, preferably Scientific and/or in Economics
▪ Advanced Project management skills
▪ Fluent in English and Dutch, in speaking, reading, writing and presenting.
▪ 5 years in Pricing & Tender business
▪ Outstanding business acumen with an advanced ability to analyze and translate business needs and transformation needs into business opportunities
▪ Able to function in a matrix environment, within a global organization, and to work closely within a local and international team
▪ Demonstrated ability to develop solid business partnerships with stakeholders inside and outside the company
▪ Cross-functional and cross-border coordination against a common goal
▪ Ability to achieve results through cross-functional / cross-organizational teams
▪ Experienced level in Excel, Access and other data-management tools
BEHAVIOURS Values & Leadership Expectations Integrity
▪ Influencing colleagues with Enthusiasm, Ideas and Behaviors
▪ Treating People with Integrity, Service and Respect
▪ Gaining colleagues' trust by consistently being open and honest
▪ Demonstrating curiosity and willingness to learn from each other
▪ Listening to others with an open mind and accepting feedback for growth
▪ Sharing knowledge and coach each other towards success
Innovation: ▪ Challenging the status quo and offering alternatives
▪ Promoting an environment where everyone can do their best work
▪ Taking new approaches to achieve breakthrough despite uncertainty
Reliability: ▪ Setting high standards of performance for ourselves
▪ Owning the plans, processes and outcomes related to our roles & responsibilities
▪ Demonstrating Reliability by delivering on commitments
Teamwork: ▪ Achieving ideal outcomes by teamwork & collaboration
▪ Treating Team members with consideration and working constructively to resolve differences
▪ Ensuring the right people are at the table when decisions are made
This is a great opportunity for any one who is interested in working within a data rich environement, where the role of data is key in the decision making process. An opportunity to work within a globally oriented and impactful company.
پرنٹ کریںغلط بات کی رپورٹ کریں