£55,624 + Bonus, Healthcare and Pension
Our client, a market leader within the Utilities industry, is looking to recruit an Automation Specialist on a full-time basis to work at their Great Sankey based offices in Warrington.
* To drive efficiencies across Digital Services primarily through the automation of current manual processes to reduce costs and improve services.
* To direct developments across Digital Services to make best use of the automation toolset, reduce manual administration, and improve the service delivered to the end-user
* To work collaboratively with the Strategy, Delivery and Operations teams to develop, define and refine Build Standards and Processes for Digital Services, and enable more efficient deployment of environments by automating builds and orchestrating event management.
* Direct the End User and Infrastructure teams to ensure new deployments align with the build standards and with orchestration and automation standards.
* Identify new cost-effective technologies that will drive and enhance the automation of Digital Services processes, and free up valuable specialist resources to work on value-add developments rather than administration.
* Direct Delivery teams to ensure they are taking advantage of the new automation standards and delivering new services in the most efficient way possible.
* Empower teams in Digital Services to use automation tools, scripts and other technologies to deliver in a standard, repeatable way.
* Manage the Digital Services knowledge base to automate as many first time-fix solutions for 1st and 2nd line support as possible.
* Work collaboratively with teams across Digital Services and Central Operations community to deliver efficiencies.
* Automate incident management to achieve faster incident resolution.
* Create Build Standards and automation to improve efficiencies and reduce build time.
* Drive efficiencies across Digital Services.
* Ensure Digital Services and wider Business use appropriate levels of automation in new developments.
* Where automation cannot be achieved with current processes / software, identify other Tools / software which can achieve same outputs with automation.
* Overcome resistance to change from those who currently carry out manual processes.
* Gather information and detail from subject matter experts, document approach to change. Plan sessions with SMEs to see manual activities first hand. Look to shadow to understand how technology can help automate.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
* Proficient in programming in scripting languages (PowerShell, BATCH Files, Kix).
* Proficient in PowerShell Remoting.
* Experience of System Centre Orchestrator knowledge.
* Proficient in One Identity Active Roles Server knowledge.
* Experience of Git/Team Foundation Server for Version Control Experience.
* Proficient with Microsoft Server Stack (Windows, Exchange, IIS, SQL, SharePoint, etc).
* Experience of working with Web Services and APIs
* Experience with Linux Operating Systems (RHEL preferred).
* Experience with virtualization platforms and technology predominantly VMWare ESXi.
* Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to the work in hand.
* Demonstrate a methodical and analytical approach in the diagnosis and resolution of issues.
* Experience in collaborating with Business to map processes to automate
* The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a variety of stakeholders.
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Develop and maintain documentation to quality standard.
* Capable of taking the lead on design, build and support.
* Significant experience of operating ITIL processes and standards and preferably have attained at least ITIL Foundation Level.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
- فل ٹائم
- GBP 32,000 / سالانہ