پوسٹڈ ان: دوسری/دیگر انرر نیو يارک | پوسٹ شدہ: |
NeueHouse is the private workspace and cultural home for creators, innovators, and thought leaders. With iconic buildings, timeless design, thought-provoking cultural experiences, and elevated hospitality, NeueHouse has reimagined the ideal environment for creative potential and progress.
NeueHouse currently operates across three different, but equally iconic properties in New York City and Los Angeles:
* Our Madison Square (MSQ) House is situated in New Yorks iconic Flatiron District, was previously home for Tepper Galleries, a well-known Manhattan auction house for international artists and collectors in the 1930s and neighbors the 69th Regiment Armory where the first International Exhibition of Modern Art was held.
* Our Hollywood House (HWD), which sits on Sunset Boulevard, is one of LAs most celebrated buildings and occupies the original CBS Studio (the worlds first structure built intentionally for broadcast). Here genre- defining artists from Orson Wells and Lucille Ball, to Janis Joplin, the Beach Boys, and Bob Dylan built their legacy.
* Our Bradbury House (BB) sits within the Bradbury building in DTLA. Built in 1893, the Bradbury Building is an architectural masterpiece and one of Los Angeles most historic landmarks. It has been heralded as one of the most thrilling spaces in all of North America and is renowned for its breathtaking skylit atrium filled with walkways, stairs, balconies, and intricate ironwork.
These properties are complimented by forthcoming houses in Venice Beach, and Miami, as well as proposed European locations. Regardless of locale, and by deliberate design, all of our environment and teams support, nurture and connect the NeueHouse community in reaching their creative potential.
Sitting across Madison Square Operation and Member Services teams, the House Porter provides the most hospitable and timely service of NH and guest spaces. Reporting into the Member Services and Operations Manager, the role sets the standard of house atmosphere and condition for all the NH Members, visitors, vendors and team members who walk through our doors. As the home of the new, were investing in new ways of working, creating and collaborating and our House Porter is responsible for maintaining and managing the presentation of NeueHouses design-forward and curated spaces. In support for all NeueHouse departments to meet facility needs, requirements include, but not limited to, installations, event set-up & breakdowns, and overall house condition.
NeueHouses team is lean and operates with a mindset of no task is too small. The House Porter must expect to manage through ambiguity and will need to be ready to support all NH departments in meeting the needs of the house.
Solution oriented and taking pride in the details, the House Porter builds, delivers and stewards the moments that define NeueHouse for Members, Guests and team past, present, and future. The role requires someone who is ready to:
* Actively work to shape the culture of NeueHouse, particularly as it relates to our catalyst values (generosity, authenticity, curiosity, and kindness), as well as promoting an atmosphere of creativity and elevated service
* Clean conference rooms including dusting, vacuuming (where required), disinfecting, sanitizing, resetting furniture, emptying trash, restock any inventory
* Maintain the gallery areas and member workspaces
* Work with the Events team to prep and clear event areas when applicable.
* Work with Front Desk to disinfect and flip conference rooms post meetings. Will require use of handheld Sanitizing Misters.
* Replenish amenities according to the operational standards
* Perform rotation cleaning duties
* Clean bathrooms and restock products paper towels, soap, and other supplies
* Extra cleaning time post-COVID19 should be allocated to high touch areas including handrails, doorknobs. Restrooms, counters, etc.
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to members (prospective and present)
* Conduct daily walk-throughs of property to identify and address immediate service needs.
* Assist with ensuring all facility equipment is safe to use and functioning properly.
* Follow all safety policies.
* Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are looking to connect with candidates who bring:
* Maintain a high member service focus by approaching your job with the needs of NH members in mind.
* Have a positive impact, taking responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both NH members and colleagues.
* Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your performance.
* Flexible and proactive, responding quickly and positively to changing environments.
* Maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to house departments in the pursuit of shared departmental goals.
* Prior porter experience and/or relevant technical training
* Ability to practice critical thinking with a tremendous attention to detail, to understand and anticipate member needs, and to remain calm while working to resolve issues.
* NeueHouse values diverse educational and training backgrounds in consideration of the role.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand (for the duration of the scheduled shift, minus any mandatory meal breaks); walk, climb, bend, reach over-head, squat and kneel; and use hands to handle, feel, grasp, and hold objects. Position requires constant motion.
* The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; crouch; bend; talk; hear; and smell. The employee may be required to frequently climb (stairs). The employee is occasionally required to kneel.
* The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push and/or move up to 65 pounds without assistance.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID19: The health and well-being of our Members and staff has been our number one priority and the guiding force behind all of our decisions as we open our doors. We encourage you to learn more about our commitment to safety by reading through the steps we have taken to ensure that all Members and teams feel safe, comfortable, and secure, going forward on our website.
Diversity & Representation: NeueHouse is committed to building and supporting diverse and representative communities and extends Equal Employment Opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.