Được đăng trong: Nghề nghiệp khác trong Mexico | Posted: |
Excis are urgently looking for talented global It service delivery manager in Mexico
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to provide support?
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Are you looking for a real change of scene working?
Can you cover at least three of the core skills listed below?
- The ideal candidate will be educated with high school, preferably with Project/Business administration qualification.
- Min. 2 years experience working within Project environment, utilizing the latest in telecommunications hardware, products and services.
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as Microsoft Project and Office.
- Strong experience in working on multiple project and project teams in multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to communicate well and professionally at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, as the job-holder will be required to interface with technical and non-technical staff, at all levels within the organization and externally.
- The jobholder must be a team player and be prepared to share knowledge and support with his/her peers.
- The jobholder must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ideally, the jobholder will have some knowledge of services solutions for IT and networking infrastructure, Program Management, including commercial and financial awareness
- Occasional international travel will be required. The jobholder will have no issues or objections to occasional travel within the regions, as and when the need arises.
- Written and verbal English and local language
The Key Functions are:
- Planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into delivery. This includes operational readiness, support documentation and acceptance checklists.
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, scope and budget.
- Coordinating implementation activities for cross functional teams, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during the Transition.
- Assess, analyze, develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change
- Liaise with internal resources, third party vendors for resource opportunities to fulfil the objective.
- Promotes awareness of transition planning and support process and strategy to internal stakeholders
Shape your world
We want the best people working on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
The role may expect some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Excis.
- 1.000 - 2.000 INR/Year