Được đăng trong: Nghề nghiệp khác trong Các Tiểu Vương quốc A-rập Thống nhất | Posted: |
Job Title: B1.3 Licensed Engineer- AS350 B3
Salary: £65,000- £70,000 per annum dependent on experience and type ratings
Aeropeople have partnered with a helicopter service provider based in Dubai. Established almost 15 years ago, they now have a number of dedicated heliports and helipads throughout the UAE as their fleet has expanded. They are now looking for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer- type rated on AS350 B3 (AW139 would also be advantageous) to join their team in Dubai on a permanent basis.
The company specialise in providing helicopter tours, helicopter aerial filming, helicopter aerial photography and corporate helicopter charter flights in Dubai and across the UAE.
Your licence will be converted to GCAA when you start and once this is completed, your salary will be up to £70,000 per year, tax free.
* Scheduled maintenance
* Rectification and Certification of defects as approved
* Component replacement
* Independent and vital point inspections to the extent authorised
* Ramp and Line maintenance
* Aircraft movement as tasked
* Completion and Certification of aircraft documentation as authorised
* Compilation/ Checking of weight and balance schedules
* Participation in flight testing/ tracking and balancing
* Checks involving the use of specialised equipment
* Compass swinging as authorised
* Annual salary of £65,000- £70,000 dependent upon experience and type ratings (and once licence is converted to GCAA)
* Medical insurance cover for employee and family
* Annual leave ticket per year- 1 x economy return for employee and their family (cash paid in lieu)
* 42 days annual leave per annum
* Relocation assistance
* Housing/ education and utility allowances paid
* Out of Hours allowance
* Transport allowance
* Life Insurance
* B1.3 License is essential (EASA or GCAA)
* Type rated on AS350 B3 is also essential. If you are type rated on AW139 that would be advantageous
* Must be able to use basic MS office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Have a good understanding of all aircraft systems.
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs
- 100.000 AED/Year
- 100.000 AED/Year
- 100.000 - 140.000 AED/Year