Được đăng trong: Nghề nghiệp khác trong Canada | Posted: |
employer: Polish Food Center/516908 Alberta Ltd.
- Location10133 Princess Elizabeth Ave.Edmonton, ABT5G 0X9
- Salary $23.00 / Hour
- vacancies 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full time 35 to 40 Hours / Week
- Start date As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On call, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Client focus, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Assign sales workers to duties, Order merchandise, Authorize return of merchandise, Establish work schedules, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Organize and maintain inventory, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
3-4 people, Cashiers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Walking, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Free parking available
Send resume to Email: [...]
Apply for this job