Được đăng trong: Kỹ sư trong Costa Rica | Posted: |
Senior Staff Applications Failure Analysis Engineer
San Jose, CA
$170,000 - $180,000 + Stocks + Progression + Benefits Package + Healthcare Package
Are you an experienced Staff Applications Failure Analysis Engineer with knowledge of Semiconductors with experience in IC conversions and from a Switch-mode Power Supply applications, and analog, and/or mixed signal integrated circuit devices background looking to progress their career whilst playing a key part in the future development and processes of a renowned manufacturer.
This is a fantastic career opportunity available to join an internationally respected as leaders in their market. Since establishment they have shown consistent growth and development which has made them the great business they are today
This is a hands on, customer facing position. In this role you will be required to visit customers as necessary to resolve customer satisfaction issues arising from any quality problems and/or customers' perceptions about the companies quality. You will act as a liaison between the factory and the customers on matters of resolving customers' production and field quality problems, thereby promoting the companies quality value.
You will also perform fault isolation and defect analysis/ characterization on power IC's to identify root causes of product failures in reliability test, production test, and/or power supply application and prepare reports to clients.
Frequent (monthly) travel to China is required. Extended presence (weeks) in China may be required when quality actions require close customer contact.
* Debugging and functionality verification of AC/DC switching power supply modules in various topologies
* Advise internal and external customers regarding corrective actions based on the results of the analysis
* Provide support to customers in China on quality problem resolution
* Perform fault isolation and defect analysis/ characterization on power IC's
* BS. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline
* Direct experience in customer interface on resolution of customer quality problems
* Experience in technical problem solving of switch mode power converters
* Experience in failure analysis of power semiconductors, analog, and/or mixed signal IC devices
* Fluent verbal, read, and written communication skills in Mandarin is a plus
Senior Staff Applications Failure Analysis Engineer, Failure Analysis, Engineer, IC Conversion, Semiconductors, Applications Engineer, Senior Engineer, San Jose, California
Stefan Farey BBBH(phone number removed)
- 170.000 - 180.000 CRC/Year