Được đăng trong: Viễn thông trong Mỹ | Posted: |
Informa Pharma Intelligence is the world’s leading authority on commercial and R&D information for the pharmaceutical industry. We provide real time intelligence featuring an unmatched data collection of global clinical trials, clinical trial investigator profiles, drug development pipelines, company profiles, sales, patents, epidemiology data and much more. This is an opportunity to work with industry leading datasets to provide new and meaningful analytics directly to pharmaceutical and professional services customers.
TrialScope works closely with the pharmaceutical industry to accelerate the development of treatments and cures for patients. Our solutions put patients first through greater clinical trial transparency and patient-centered recruitment.
Our growing team is looking for a senior software developer for the Patient Engagement team to support TrialScope Connect, a new product that is a two-sided marketplace for clinical trial recruitment. The new application was built with TDD and is written in Ruby on Rails, React, TypeScript and Tailwind.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
* Contribute technically in the form of: high quality software development; technical discussion and decision making; technical writing and documentation.
* Collaborate with the team to ensure we’re building the right features at the right time.
* Maintain a familiarity with global regulatory requirements, and help us maintain compliance from a technical perspective.
* 3+ years professional software development experience.
* Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
* Ability to work with all levels of management, staff, outside contractors, vendors, and customers, and to resolve and negotiate conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure.
* Preferred: Experience with HIPAA/HITRUST.
TrialScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available:
* Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Dependent Child Care Spending Account
* 401k Plan with Employer match
* Paid Time Off (PTO) – 15 days
* Paid Holidays
- 100.000 USD/Year
- 95.000 - 105.000 USD/Year