Được đăng trong: Viễn thông trong California | Posted: |
LVIS is a leader in cutting-edge neural information analysis technologies that can decode brain networks and find cures for neurological diseases. LVIS owns patented technologies and our team includes leaders with strong expertise in neuroscience and engineering from Stanford University. LVIS has been selected to be a member of the Stanford StartX community and the NVIDIA inception program. We have an international team with our headquarter located in Palo Alto, California, USA and we have an office in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for talented individuals to join us in transforming the neurology health care industry.
* Implement web-based user interface for medical software with 3-dimensional visualization.
* Implement recent research results and algorithms with mathematical models in neuroscience applications.
* Implement high performance data visualization with optimal hardware resource usage.
* Implement general user interface for web-based software product.
* 5+ years of experience in practical software development.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field.
* Experience in design and development of outstanding software systems and services.
* Hands-on experience in complicated UX problem with Vue.js, WebGL, Three.js, etc.
* Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
* Hands-on experience in software development with knowledges of signal processing.
* Experience in build and use of automated build, testing, and deployment environment and code review practices using Git.
* Job type: Full-time.
* U.S. citizens, green card holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.