Được đăng trong: Bán lẻ trong Los Angeles | Posted: |
Position Title: VM / VCP Engineers / System Experts
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Fulltime / Permanent - 100 % Office based
Must-have skills / experience
* Professional certifications are an ongoing requirement. Must have a VCP or VCP-DTM
* Certifications may be needed as required.
* VMware Horizon Enterprise 7.x Installation and Configuration
* VMware vSphere 6.x Installation and Configuration
* Windows Sever 2012/2016 Installation and Configuration
* Windows 10 Installation and Configuration
* General Security Knowledge related to Hardening Endpoints and Virtual Desktops
* Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Management
* File and Print services, DFS
* SQL Server Installation and Configuration
* Requires 5 days onsite at the client location
* Strong Troubleshooting Skills
* Demonstrates proactive, self-starter, skills and can gather necessary requirements and complete tasks autonomously
* Ability to learn new concepts, technologies, and systems and apply that knowledge to existing concepts, systems, and technologies
* Desire to learn about digital video surveillance management tools on the job training will be provided.
* Install and configure new VDI solutions including any supporting infrastructure as needed
* Upgrade existing VDI environments using the appropriate methodology to ensure minimal impact to existing systems
* Assist with the pre-sales design and post-sales delivery of VDI solutions and the adjacent systems involved
* Perform Health Checks, Capacity Planning and Performance Assessments as needed and provide customer guidance and insights regarding the information presented.
* Gather the necessary customer requirements, objectives and success criteria to ensure satisfactory project completion.
* Provide written documentation including screen shots, installation and configuration notes for customer deliverables
* Experience with Enterprise Networking
* Experience with Enterprise Storage
* Experience with Enterprise Servers
* Experience with VMware's Digital Workspace Portfolio consisting of Workspace ONE, Unified Endpoint Manager (Formerly Airwatch), Horizon Enterprise, and Identity Manager
* Experience with Public Cloud Providers
* Experience with Scripting Solutions or Automation
* Experience with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
* Experience with Alternative Solutions such as Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and Nutanix Frame
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.