Được đăng trong: Quản lý điều hành trong New Jersey | Posted: |
My client is expanding a seeks a Director of CNS Drug Discovery to drive small molecule programs. The ideal candidate will have extensive expertise in behavioral neuroscience and drug development. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
* Liaise with the drug discovery group to advance molecules from hit ID to preclinical candidate and beyond.
* Design and direct internal research projects.
* Collaborate with both internal and external research groups and manage the work of collaborators and CROs.
* Develop new preclinical behavioral strategies to advance promising therapeutics into the clinic.
* Identify new opportunities that can be translated into new drug discovery projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
* PhD degree in neuroscience and 10+ years of multi-disciplinary experience with CNS drug discovery.
* Behavioral pharmacology experience.
* Deep understanding of the drug discovery process.
* Self-motivated scientist with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple responsibilities and priorities.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication and organization skills.
Salary and title are commensurate with experience.