Được đăng trong: Kỹ sư trong Oregon | Posted: |
WHO ARE WE?
Beverly Knits designs and develops fabric for all markets, including intimate apparel, active wear, outdoor products, mattress and bedding, automotive, industrial, and medical. We also produce fire retardant products for apparel, bedding and industrial end uses. Beverly Knits is one of the largest circular knitters in the U.S., and has created industry-leading solutions for some of the world's greatest brands of performance wear, athletic footwear, and intimate apparel. The ability to innovate and respond quickly to changing demands has been a hallmark of Beverly Knits since its founding.
SO WHAT (EXACTLY) IS A MACHINIST?
Knitters are responsible for operating multiple circular knitting machines to create fabric to be used for various markets, including intimate apparel, active wear, outdoor products, mattress and bedding, automotive, industrial, and medical. Though they work mostly independently, Knitters partner closely with BKI's maintenance, supervisors and other team members to develop high quality fabrics, free from defects to delight our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A MACHINIST:
* Assure the proper supply yarn is on creels; assure the machine and creels are clean and threaded correctly.
* Following style change (or lot change with dyed yarns), knit the first roll and hold machine until quality check in inspection is confirmed okay.
* Continuously visually check machine and fabric for defects.
* Fill out knitting ticket properly and completely which includes defects on tickets.
* Be on the job on time, making the shift break effective with the leaving shift knitter(s).
* Adhere to break schedule and assure your break partner can handle the task effectively.
* Maintain high level of housekeeping essential to the efficient production of high quality knit fabrics.
* Seek continuous improvements allowing Beverly Knits to continue to be a market leader so that future jobs are assured.
* Be enthusiastic about creating exceptional products for our customers and be a positive, motivational team member.
MACHINIST - WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT YOU:
* You're a fast worker
* You have high attention to detail
* You're a self-starter and love to take initiative
* You love to multi-task
* You're a fantastic listener
* You're resourceful
* You're energetic
* You love problem solving
* You're warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to delight customers and help others
WHAT'S REQUIRED OF YOU AS AMACHINIST:
* Physical ability to stand, walk and kneel on concrete floors, climb ladders, lift 20 pound cones, move 75 pound rolls and reach above head to stock creels, bend/stoop, pull materials and sufficient dexterity to thread machines and tie knots.
* Must be able to tolerate exposure to lint, chemicals and heat in summer months.
* Ability to read and write in English
* Must comply with all safety, quality and production requirements and instructions.
Would YOU Thrive Here? Sound like the right position for you?
Textile experience preferred.
Please apply below