Được đăng trong: Kỹ sư trong Síp | Posted: |
Our client is looking to hire a Backend Developer (.NET) to join our rapidly expanding business with demonstrated experience in implementing enterprise scale backend services. It is a high-paced environment that requires a proactive individual, with a positive can-do attitude, strong work ethic and Team player, with a keen eye for detail.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
* Passionate about software development, with fluency in C# and familiarity with .NET Core.
* Experience with microservice-based architecture components including RESTful APIs, gateways, messaging systems and containerization technologies such as Docker.
* Good understanding of code versioning tools.
* Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills with both developers and product members.
* Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working closely with the Software Development and Product Management Teams, you will be responsible for producing high quality backend services along with solving technical problems and functionality requirements. About us.
Our client is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. They take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
The Backend Developer (.NET) will have the opportunity to: Design, develop and support backend services part of our microservices architecture. Work with front-end developers to define services and APIs. Support and improve our quality processes by developing automated unit tests and performing code reviews. Collaborate with internal/external teams to define, design, and ship new features. Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Staying up to date with new technology trends, applications, and protocols