发表在: 会计 在 不列颠哥伦比亚省 | 发表: |
Job Title: Accountant
NOC Group: (1111) Financial Auditors and Accountants.
Start date of Employment: As soon as possible.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Available position: 1
Busy Boys Electrical Ltd. is one of the leading electrical contractor companies in Lower Mainland. With more than 30 years of combined experience, we strive hard to attain nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction. Busy Boys believes in setting high standards. Each of our staff is trained to deliver the services with passion and pride. We provide high quality Residential and Commercial electrical services in the entire lower mainland and provide residential and commercial electrical services for Multifamily homes. Townhouse projects, condominium and high rise buildings, warehouses, office spaces, retail outlets and more.
As part of their growth and evolution, we are seeking an Accountant to manage and oversee the financial operations of their business, create and monitor internal controls, and lead and manage a small team of office employees. Working in collaboration with the owner of the company, the successful candidate will establish budgets and forecasts, develop, monitor and evaluation processes, policies, and take care of the day to day full-cycle accounting needs.
• Full cycle accounting including preparing monthly bank reconciliations;
• Preparing and processing invoices for payment;
• Preparing monthly and quarterly reports;
• Overseeing AR/AP and assisting where required.
• Overseeing payroll / Payroll remittance to CRA.
• Monitor, review, and reconcile hold backs and progress draws;
• Supporting month-end and year-end process;
• Providing innovative business solutions;
• Leading and developing employees.
As an ideal candidate will possess:
• A University degree in Business/Accounting;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role;
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with supervisors, co-workers, the general public, etc. in a courteous, and professional manner;
• Working knowledge of MS Office, excellent excel skills;
• Excellent leadership, problem solving and organizational skills;
• Desire to take ownership of role and willingness to learn;
• A high level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts;
• Flexibility to manage increased volume of work at month-end (ability to work additional hours as required)