发表在: 其他 在 维尔茨堡 | 发表: |
You will supervise and monitor all events and HNI visits in Wertheim Village.
You will act as Wertheim Village Hospitality Ambassador and ensure that all guests receive a 5-star luxury hospitality service during their visit at Wertheim Village. You will promote all services and Village activities.
You have a strong experience with international guests and have a full understanding of 5* guest services requirements as you have worked in a 5-star hotel or restaurant and know how to organize and serve VIP guests.
With your adaptability, fluency in German and English (additional language skills would be advantageous) and strong interpersonal skills you will provide the personalised and memorable hospitality experience that will delight our visitors.
You will work in close collaboration with all departments (customer experience, marketing, tourism, leasing and retail) in the implementation of B to C and corporate events.
You demonstrate an inherent understanding of guests needs and a passion for delivering excellent standards in service and hospitality.
- Lead & Supervise the team of PCS Ambassadors (VR staffmembers & external agency members)
- Ensure the VIP Suite is always prepared to welcome guests (F&B Inventory, cleanliness standards, staffing)
- Work closely with the Tourist Information Center to deliver the perfect service to all guests
- Offer the ultimate visitor experience by being luxury ambassadors for hospitality and guest services
- Act as waiter and receive guests (F&B, warm and luxury welcome)
- Promote a range of innovative and efficient ‘concierge style’ services including: Hands-free Shopping Service, valet parking, airmiles redemption, transport services such as Shopping Express® daily coach service
- Provide knowledgeable insights regarding all brands and the unique offer/promotions within the Village
- Compile and consolidate daily/weekly reporting for Hospitality Department.
- Manage the lounge area and ensure all requirements for each event (logistics, lounge calendar management, F&B inventories, taxi bookings, external supplies, communication with involved teams, hospitality)
- Plan events/ visits with attention to guest’s expectations, financial and time constraints
- Manage related databases, HNI visits and cost quotations follow-up
- Follow up of invitations and central point of contact for the event attendees, in relation to pre & post event correspondence
- Ensure that Wertheim Village standards, procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
Be engaging, diplomatic, informative, and reassuring in their approach, whilst also being able to think creatively on their feet and provide flexible and innovative solutions to daily challenges and opportunities.
- Experience as a guest relation/concierge/ VIP events coordinator in a luxury environment, including hotel, retail and events sectors
- First experiences in supervising a team in a luxury environment
- Solid understanding of the international luxury customer and their cultural norms and values
- Ability to lead projects and to work effectively within a team, as well as act autonomously
- Knowledge of branding
- Experienced in delivery service
- Proactive, dynamic and open minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, responsible and able to work without close supervision
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- High level of service
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in German and English. (Mandarin, Literary Arabic or Russian languages are a plus)
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you’ll receive a generous salary and we’ll also reward you by:
- Looking after you: You’re entitled to 30 days of annual leave (plus German Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide life assurance cover, pension, personal travel insurance and flu vaccinations
- Treating you: discounts throughout our Villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus
- Championing you: you’ll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.